Who We AreIn the memorable words of Barack Hussein Obama, "We are who we've been waiting for." But just who is "we?"
We are just like you.
• People who believe that everyone deserves a fair chance in our great country, except those Republican greedmongers who steal all the money by earning it before it drifts down into our pockets.
• People who believe that it is wrong to discriminate another person by the color of their skin, their gender, or their sexual orientation. We particularly find this abhorrent in your typical straight, white men.
• People who support women's rights, like the right to choose either a career or a family (but not both - Sarah Palin, you should be ashamed!)...the right of women to use their sexual empowerment to get ahead (yes, Monica, we're tooting your horn!)...and most importantly, the right of pregnant women to choose Benihana's backdoor instead of a delivery room!
• People who, despite our endless years of education and privileged backgrounds, really care about America's dimwitted, flag-waving peasants.
• And of course, a lot of us are lesbians.